LIVE BIRD UNLOADING PROCESS
The input processing of the live chicken is the first processing stage of placing the live chickens transferred from the farm into
the mooring of the factory and then, inputting them for the production of slaughtered chicken.
Crate Transfer System
· The system minimizes the occurrence of dead chicken,
and reduces the occurrence of dying and/or damaged chickens.
· It is easy to block the spread of diseases related to
poultry, such as avian influenza, etc and prevent them in
advance through washing and disinfecting.
· The system is more convenient and hygienic by taking out
the live chickens and suspending them into the shackle.
· Inexpensive maintenance cost
Gas stunning system
· Advanced inducement time of gradual stunning
· Minimizing the gas consumption
· The operating system for the safety of workers
· Monitoring of the gas stunning processing is possible
· Indicating the figures in real time and by section at
the bottom of monitor is possible.
· The work of inputting the live chickens is possible by
adjusting the speed in proportion to the processing speed
· It is possible to keep the videos and data by matching
them with each other by the time off-line.
· Video is possible for fixed mode or tracking mode
(moving along the crate)
· It is possible to store and manage various data automated
ally all the time.
Overhead Crane type
· Unloading is possible with one worker
· Little breakage of live chicken crates (chicken cage)
· Taking small installation space
· Economically inexpensive
Fork lift type
· Easy handling and maintenance of the machine
· Semi-permanent life
· Workforce-reducing effect
234-1, Deokdo-ri, Gwangjeok-myeon, Yangju-city, Gyeonggi-do, KOREA. 82.31.879.5000 email@example.com 82.31.879.8014
Copyright(c) 2016. TAEJIN. All Rights Reserved.